Austin Air Bedroom Machine
We have two Austin Air Bedroom Machines in stock for immediate shipping or in-store pickup (one Black, one Sandstone).
The Bedroom Machine™ combines proven filter technology to provide a safe and effective solution to enhanced quality sleep. Every minute, over 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of Activated Carbon, over 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA Carbon Cloth, providing air so clean it may substantially change how you sleep — and the quality of that sleep.
The Bedroom Machine addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air's 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the The Bedroom Machine, passing it through a 5-stage filter. Giving you a restful & healthy night's sleep.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight: 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan w/3-speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.1 amps
- 135 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Stage 1: Large particle pre-filter (removes dust, hair & pet dander)
- Stage 2: Medium particle pre-filter (removes molds, spores & pollens)
- Stage 3: 15 lbs. proprietary carbon blend (removes chemicals, gases & odors)
- 60 sq. ft. Certified HEPA (removes 99.7% of all particles .3 microns+)
- HEGA Carbon Cloth (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance)
- Asthma-triggering irritants
- Chemicals, gases & odors
- Mold, mildew & fungi
- Germs, viruses & bacteria
- Perforated steel intake housing with 360 degree intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed to one side
- Bottom plate is easily removed for access to replace filter
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
Prices include FREE SHIPPING - Usually in stock at store for immediate pickup, call first to verify.