Mattress Firm doesn't have one. Neither does Sleep Choice, Mathews Mattress, European Sleep Design or any other mattress chain store.
Only a Healthy Bed Store mattress comes with a Lifetime Mattress Warranty. Here's the details:
I. WARRANTY OVERVIEW
The Healthy Bed Store ("Healthy Bed Store”, “HBS”, “we”, “us”) provides the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for as long as you own the mattress from the date of your purchase for the lifetime of the mattress. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a current comparable model and size of the brand of mattress you purchased.
This limited warranty applies to the original purchasers of the Healthy Bed Store mattress from any Healthy Bed Store locations, online or authorized retailer. This Limited Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
II. WARRANTY COVERAGE
The Healthy Bed Store Mattress Warranty covers all defects as defined below for the lifetime that you own your Healthy Bed Store mattress.
A. COVERED DEFECTS
The following shall be considered as a defective (collectively “Defects”) mattress should your mattress meet the below criteria as determined solely by the manufacturer:
1. Visible indention or sag of the foam or latex mattress greater than the depth listed below that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation:
Healthy Bed Collection – 1” Nest Bedding – 1” Rally Collection – 1”
Posh + Lavish – ¾” Organicpedic – 1 ½” Savvy Rest – 1 ½”
In regards to a customizable mattress with a zippered casing of any brand, this guarantee is solely limited to the replacement of the defective layers and not the entire mattress.
2. Each of our branded mattress manufacturers have their own criteria and inspection procedure that HBS is required to follow. Failure of our not being able to complete the inspection procedure and submit the required inspection forms along with pictures will prohibit our ability to get you a new mattress.
3. A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper - this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
4. A physical flaw in the construction of the cover, such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling, that does not result from improper use.
B. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Problems and issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress from The Healthy Bed Store is for sleeping, resting, and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Warranty is non-prorated.
Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to:
Normal wear and tear.
Any improper use of the mattress.
Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by you.
Indents, sagging, or body indentations less than the brand’s indentation depth listed.
Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress. This is covered under our Lifetime Comfort Guaranty and is not considered a warranty issue.
Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Nest Bedding distributor.
Physical damage to the foam mattress caused by you.
Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton, wool, latex or other materials.
III. MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a claim relating to a defect with your mattress from The Healthy Bed Store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email us the following:
1. The order number and/or first and last name of who placed the order.
2. A brief description of the what is going on with the mattress.
3. Photos or short video documenting the issue you are experiencing.
Upon receipt of your claim, you will receive a response from us within 7 business days.