At the Healthy Bed Store we take sleep seriously. It’s important to us and we believe that it is important to you as well. So we’ve listed some of our favorite sleep tips.
- Limit your screen time before bed
- If you’re worrying about tomorrow write it down
- Have a cool but not cold room
- Have a consistent bed time
- Have a consistent out-of-bed time
- Avoid using the snooze button
- Invest in good pillows and sheets
Not all these suggestions may apply to your situation. (It would be tough for me to give up the snooze button.) Outside factors may also make it difficult to put certain ideas into practice. In the Sacramento area with our hot summer days and warm nights, a cool room may not be achievable. But when the weather cooperates lower nighttime temperatures may be just the thing to improve your sleep.
We offer these tips to help you achieve a better night’s sleep. Being well rested can help you take on the challenges you encounter. When you’re in the Folsom area we hope you’ll stop by and see what we have to offer in mattresses and bedding accessories.