Free 2 to 5 day shipping to the contiguous United States in an easy-to-move box.
120 night trial. You pay nothing if you're not satisfied. 100% refund guaranteed. See details below.
Rest assured. We stand behind our products with an exceptional 20 year warranty.
CertiPUR-US® certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
The plush-medium Serenity Gel Memory Foam Mattress with CoolRest® Adaptive Technology is our coolest sleeping mattress. The 2 inch cover has two different types of CoolRest® Adaptive material over 2 layers of ultra plush quilting foam and a layer of memory foam for a cloud soft, cradling support that is truly exceptional.
CoolRest® Adaptive Technology reacts to your body by creating a microclimate between you and the cover for individualized temperature regulation. This amazing fabric was originally developed by NASA for use in astronaut space suits, the CoolRest® Adaptive technology uses microcapsules called Thermocules™; a phase changing material that absorbs excess heat and releases it to the body as needed. This means no more waking up in a sweat or freezing.
Under the cover and adjustable personal comfort zone is our open-cell, 3 inch layer of CoolRest® Gel that’s designed to work for a wide range of people and perfectly conforms to provide superior support, pressure relief, reduce motion transfer, and rebound faster than older types of memory foam.
To ensure long lasting comfort and superior support we only use the highest quality, premium Sure Align™ support foam. This 8 inch layer of Sure Align™ support foam was engineered to work together with our CoolRest® Gel memory foam to be durable, yet comfortable and supportive. It accommodates all sleeping positions and provides the proper support to correctly align the spine, allowing you to wake with no aches or pains. This mattress is certified skin-friendly, made in the US, and is approximately 13 inches thick.
Consumers want to know: “Is the foam certified?”
CertiPUR-US® is a not-for-profit certification program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
Even the FR barrier used is non-toxic. It is inherently fire-resistant and is not treated by harmful chemicals.
All Prices Include FREE SHIPPING and NO CALIFORNIA SALES TAX - by law, we must charge CA sales tax when placing order but will be refunded to you once order is processed.
2" CoolRest® Adaptive Cover
- CoolRest® Adaptive material actively adapts to each sleeper for individualized temperature regulation
- CoolRest® Adaptive technology utilizes a phase changing material to absorb heat from the sleeper and release it back as needed
- The phase changing material in this cover eliminates sweating before it starts by cooling you off when you're hot and warming you up when you're cold
- Based on technology originally developed for use in astronaut space suits
3" CoolRest® Gel Infused Memory Foam
- Advanced Gel infused memory foam helps you sleep cooler and provides improved pressure relief
- Perfectly conforms to your body for a soft, yet supportive feel.
- Distributes and neutralizes pressure points to provide comfort and reduce tossing and turning at night for deeper, more restful sleep.
- Open cell structure increases air flow, making it breathable and cooler to sleep on.
- Reduces motion transfer, allowing you to move without waking your partner.
- Rebounds (takes it shape) quicker than older types of memory foam, making it easier to change positions.
8" Sure Align™ Support Foam
- High quality, premium Sure Align™ support foam.
- Designed to support and correctly align your spine so you can relax at night and wake up pain free.
- Created to work in tandem with our CoolRest® memory foam and provide perfect support for consistent and long lasting comfort.
- More durable than conventional foams used by other companies.
- Accommodates any sleep position- back, side, and stomach.
Our mattresses feature the most technologically advanced pressure-relieving memory foam in the world. Created from years of testing and studies by the world's leading chemical company, BASF. They are made in North Carolina or Georgia, packaged in Tennessee and are proudly offered at the lowest price possible.
Why choose BedInABox.com?
- 120 Day Zero-Risk Sleep Guarantee
- 20-Year Warranty
- Lab Tested For Performance, Durability, and Content
- World Class Customer Care
Guaranteed & Proven
Years of research and development have been put into our mattresses and we stand behind our product 100%. We back them with a 120 Day Zero-Risk Return policy (you pay nothing- not even shipping if you are not satisfied) and a 20 year warranty. Why do we do this? We believe everyone deserves the right to sleep well without paying outrageous prices established by leading brands & their marketing. We provide world-class, friendly Customer Care and have an A+ rating with BBB online- zero complaints in the last 8 years.
We believe our mattresses are simply the best because we have had them tested by independent labs. Our mattresses have been proven comfortable, durable, free from harmful off-gassing, and skin-friendly. We use the best memory foam available, sourced from two of America’s most innovative foam producers, North Carolina Foam Industries, and Elite Foam in Newnan, GA.
Free 2 to 5 day shipping to the contiguous United States in an easy-to-move box.
120 NIGHT TRIAL
You pay nothing if you're not satisfied. 100% refund guaranteed.
20 YEAR WARRANTY
Rest assured. We stand behind our products with an exceptional 20 year warranty. Full warranty here.
MADE IN AMERICA
All of our foam cores are made in the USA certified. All of our mattress covers are made in the USA or Canada.
120-Day Return Policy
BedInABox™ has the easiest and best mattress return policy in the entire industry. It is simple, fair, and demonstrates our confidence in our product. You get a 100% refund on your mattress if you are unhappy, no return shipping/hidden charges, and no need to fit the mattress back into its original packaging. Read on for details.
If after trying our mattress for 60 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may simply call us for a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization number) and we will begin processing your mattress return. You have from the 60th day to the 120th day to request a RMA number. Please take the full 60 days to get used to your new mattress. Note: We don’t accept RMA requests until after a full 60 day trial.
BedInABox™ has sold tens of thousands of mattresses since 2006 and has enjoyed several complaint-free years from the BBB. We have the highest rated mattress reviews of any company on 3rd party review sites. None of our negative reviews have gone unanswered, demonstrating our continued willingness to improve. We will do whatever it takes to earn the satisfaction of every customer. This is the best and fairest Return Policy in the entire mattress industry!
NOTE: BedInABox.com has never and will never re-sell a mattress which has been returned to us. All of our returns are donated to charity.
The return policy is designed to make sure BedInABox.com delivers a high quality mattress that will fit your specific needs and help you get a better night’s rest. Ordering the correct size, model, and thickness of a mattress is the responsibility of the customer. Please measure your bed frame or platform and make sure you order the correct size. We do not accept returns for incorrectly ordered mattresses. BedInABox.com reserves the right to NOT sell a mattress to a customer who has previously returned one.