The Tranquility Gel is made with TENCEL® fabric, a product that’s made from eucalyptus trees. The material is extracted from the wood, exclusively from forest plantations that practice sustainability, and the fiber yield is ten times higher than cotton, making it eco-friendly. TENCEL® fabric has a smooth, supple surface that absorbs excess liquid and then quickly returns it back into the atmosphere and naturally inhibits bacteria growth, making this mattress ideal for sensitive skin.
Under the cover is our open-cell, 3 inch layer of CoolRest® Gel that’s designed to work for a wide range of people and perfectly conforms to provide superior support, pressure relief, reduce motion transfer, and rebound faster than older types of memory foam.
To ensure long lasting comfort and superior support we only use the highest quality, premium Sure Align™ support foam. This 8 inch layer of Sure Align™ support foam was engineered to work together with our CoolRest® Gel memory foam to be durable, yet comfortable and supportive. It accommodates all sleeping positions and provides the proper support to correctly align the spine, allowing you to wake with no aches or pains. This mattress is certified skin-friendly, made in the US, and is approximately 11 inches thick.
Consumers want to know: “Is the foam certified?”
CertiPUR-US® is a not-for-profit certification program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
All Prices Include FREE SHIPPING and NO CALIFORNIA SALES TAX - by law, we must charge CA sales tax when placing order but will be refunded to you once order is processed.
Natural TENCEL® Cover
- The cover offers unique moisture management properties. It's designed to be ultra soft for sensitive skin as well as naturally inhibiting bacterial growth.
- TENCEL® fabric is also an environmentally friendly/sustainable product.
- The mattress has a white top which extends over the sides of the mattress with an Ivory white cord around the border.
- The sides have a cobalt blue microsuede cover for an elegant look and feel.
3" CoolRest® Gel Infused Memory Foam
- Advanced Gel infused memory foam helps you sleep cooler and provides improved pressure relief.
- Perfectly conforms to your body for a soft, yet supportive feel.
- Distributes and neutralizes pressure points to provide comfort and reduce tossing and turning at night for deeper, more restful sleep.
- Open cell structure increases air flow, making it breathable and cooler to sleep on.
- Reduces motion transfer, allowing you to move without waking your partner.
- Rebounds (takes it shape) quicker than older types of memory foam, making it easier to change positions.
8" Sure Align™ Support Foam
- High quality, premium Sure Align™ support foam.
- Designed to support and correctly align your spine so you can relax at night and wake up pain free.
- Created to work in tandem with our CoolRest® memory foam and provide perfect support for consistent and long lasting comfort.
- More durable than conventional foams used by other companies.
- Accommodates any sleep position- back, side, & stomach.
Our mattresses feature the most technologically advanced pressure-relieving memory foam mattress in the world. Created from years of testing and studies by the world's leading chemical company, BASF. They are made in North Carolina or Georgia, packaged in Tennessee and are proudly offered at the lowest price possible.
Why choose BedInABox.com?
- 120 Day Zero-Risk Sleep Guarantee
- 20-Year Warranty
- Lab Tested For Performance, Durability, and Content
- World Class Customer Care
Guaranteed & Proven
Years of research and development have been put into our mattresses and we stand behind our product 100%. We back them with a 120 Day Zero-Risk Return policy (you pay nothing- not even shipping if you are not satisfied) and a 20 year warranty. Why do we do this? We believe everyone deserves the right to sleep well without paying outrageous prices established by leading brands & their marketing. We provide world-class, friendly Customer Care and have an A+ rating with BBB online- zero complaints in the last 8 years.
BedInABox.com® is dedicated to offering customers the best mattresses available. We use only Made in the USA Certified® foam in our mattresses. All mattresses have been tested and certified by both Hohenstein® Institutes and CertiPUR-US®. This means that every mattress we ship is certified skin-friendly by the Hohenstein Institute®, and Certified by CertiPUR-US® to NOT contain substances that are known to be harmful to humans such as Phthalates, Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs), formaldehyde, CFCs, and others. Even the FR barrier used is non-toxic. It is inherently fire-resistant and is not treated by harmful chemicals. We use the best memory foam available, sourced from two of America’s most innovative foam producers, North Carolina Foam Industries, and Elite Foam in Newnan, GA.
Free 2 to 5 day shipping to the contiguous United States in an easy-to-move box.
120 NIGHT TRIAL
You pay nothing if you're not satisfied. 100% refund guaranteed.
20 YEAR WARRANTY
Rest assured. We stand behind our products with an exceptional 20 year warranty. Full warranty here.
MADE IN AMERICA
All of our foam cores are made in the USA certified. All of our mattress covers are made in the USA or Canada.