Austin Air Healthmate Jr.+ Air Purifier
We have Austin Air HealthMate+ Jr. Air Purifier in stock for immediate shipment or in-store pickup (2 Black).
The smaller version of the HealthMate Plus model, the JR Plus is great for areas to 700 sq feet. Perfect for 1-2 rooms, especially the bedroom. Carbon-Zeolite mix and potassium iodide enable the HealthMate Jr. Plus to remove volatile organic chemicals. It is highly recommended in smaller rooms for those who have extreme chemical sensitivities.
Ideal for allergy/asthma sufferers or those with severe chemical sensitivities
• Cleans up to 700 sq. ft. efficiently
• 30 sq. ft. medical HEPA
• 6.5 lbs. granular carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
• 16.5” x 11” x 11”
• Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
360° Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate+ Jr.™ provides the most comprehensive air cleaning solution, removing sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases. Every minute, The HealthMate+ Jr.™ draws over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage filter containing 6.5 pounds of Activated Carbon impregnated with Potassium Iodide and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter
Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter
Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon Impregnated with Potassium Iodide and Zeolite
Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 – 30 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
• Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight: 18 lbs.
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
• Centrifugal fan
• 3 Speed control switch
• Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
• 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
• 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
• 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
• 6.5 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon (impregnated with potassium iodide)/zeolite
• Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
• Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
• Total weight 8 lbs
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
- Perforated steel intake housing with 360 degree intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed to one side
- Bottom plate is easily removed for access to replace filter
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air cleaner was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.
Prices include FREE SHIPPING - Usually in stock at store for immediate pickup, call first to verify.