The Allergy Machine™ was created for allergy and asthma sufferers who struggle to find relief. The Allergy Machine is the only air cleaner on the market to incorporate HEGA filtration into its construction. The Allergy Machine™ features High Efficiency Gas Absorption, which removes contaminants from the air before they can irritate and trigger an asthma or allergy attack. Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue.
360° Progressive Filtering System
The Allergy Machine™ provides a comprehensive air cleaning solution, removing allergens, asthma irritants, sub-micron particles, chemicals and noxious gases. Every minute, The Allergy Machine™ draws over 125 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage HEGA filter containing Activated Military Carbon Cloth and over 30 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA. The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter
Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter
Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 60 ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA
Removes harmful micro-organisms (e.g. bacteria and viruses)
STAGE 4 – Activated Military Carbon Cloth
Removes chemicals, gases and odors microns
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight: 35 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan w/3-speed control switch
- Fan Rating: 400cfm (cubic feet per minute)
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 135 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Large particle pre-filter
- Medium particle pre-filter
- 60 sq. ft. True Medical Grade HEPA
- Activated Military Carbon Cloth
- Asthma-triggering irritants
- Chemicals, gases & odors
- Mold, mildew & fungi
- Germs, viruses & bacteria
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use.