Austin Air has assembled a filter to trap the allergens caused by pets. The Pet Machine air purifier uses HEPA technology to trap airborne dust and dander while the special carbon blend will help reduce many pet odors that linger in the air.
The Pet Machine™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Pet Machine™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air purifier on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – About 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and ZeoliteRemoves chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of True Medical Grade HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
• Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"
• Weight: 45 lbs.
• Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
• Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
• Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
• Baked-on powder coat finish
• Available in Sandstone, White, Black or Midnight Blue
Fan and Motor Assembly
• Centrifugal fan
• 3-speed control switch
• Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
• 115-watt power consumption at highest setting
• Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
• Motor mounted on shock absorbers
• CSA and UL approved
• 13.5" diameter / 14.5" height
• 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
• Nearly 15 lbs. mixture of zeolite, activated carbon and ammonasorb
• Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
• Foam-sealing gaskets top and bottom
• Total weight 23 lbs
• Traps large dust particles
• Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 sq. ft.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or even years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an amazing 5-years, under normal residential use